The OpenRent team are excited to announce the launch of our Landlord service today!
For the ridiculously low price of £20 you get:
- Listing on our site as well as Rightmove.co.uk to advertise your property to thousands of high quality tenants
- Referencing of your new tenants
- A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
- Registration of the tenancy deposit
- Processing the first month’s rent payment
- No further fees or hidden charges – you deal directly with tenants and do the viewings – we take care of everything else!
Sound good? Check out our info page for more detail on how OpenRent works. We look forward to helping you rent your property soon!
Ever notice how all the property portals are starting to look alike? Search by postcode, filter by price, choose the number of rooms… At OpenRent we’re really interested in how people find their new rented home, so we’ve been talking to tenants to find out what really matters to them when they start looking.
Rentjuice recently ran a survey on the first thing tenants looked for in a property – unsurprisingly rental price comes out top, but more than 50% of people said features of the local area are most important to them. That could be anything from good schools nearby and local shops to being a convenient commute to work or to friends.
Some sites have begun linking to neighbourhood rating sites like WalkScore, but only after you have narrowed down your search and clicked on a property – which seems to us like the wrong way round!
We’ve working on some awesome new search features which are going to make finding your perfect place easy – and hopefully give you some ideas about great areas in your price range you hadn’t considered before.
Follow us on Twitter or register on our site to be first to hear when we launch!